Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A busy week

I'll be out of town this weekend (a trip to NYC for a Broadway show), so this upcoming weekend is pretty much a bust for training. I'm going to try to cram as much in during the week as possible. My short term goal has been to get 6-7 hours per week of training in during this 3 week period (Feb. 26 thru March 19), so it's going to be a real effort to fit in the time.

Got a nice 3.1 mile run in this morning. The air was cold but the wind was light, so it was pretty comfortable overall. Just shy of 29 minutes for the loop -- right in line with recent efforts. No training tonight, since we're going to a cooking class with two other couples. Should be fun, but I'll need to be up bright and early for a 1 hour trainer ride in the morning. Hopefully I can tack on another 1/2 hour in the evening without depleting all my energy for the Thursday morning swim class.

Stay tuned!

My training log at Beginner Triathlete.

No comments: